Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Juliet: 1 month

My baby is 1 month old today!  I can't believe it!

Juliet had her 1 month Dr.'s appointment this morning and passed with flying colors!  The Dr.  is very pleased with her growth and says she is right on track for her age.  Of course, that made me feel better that I am doing something right as a mom. ;)

We love our little girl.  Looking back through pictures, I am amazed at how much Juliet has grown and changed over the past 4 weeks.  Here's what she's up to right now.
  • She rolls over from her tummy to her back.  At first, only when she was angry, but now she does it pretty consistently on her own.
  • She loves "tummy time" and being on her tummy in general.  We can almost always calm her down by placing her on her tummy and patting her back.
  • She loves listening to music.
  • She is very observant; she loves to look at anything and everything around her. 
  • She is starting to discover her voice and smile.  Melts my heart. :)
I'm pretty sure I have a very curious, on-the-go baby on my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment