Monday, September 10, 2012

Happily Ever After

Once Upon a Time, I had

  •  A spotlessly clean house
  •  The opportunity and energy to work out (that 13.1 sticker on my car? yeah, I'm proud of that)
  •  Endless amounts of time to experiment in cooking and baking
  •  Eight uninterrupted hours of sleep each night and Saturday mornings to sleep in
  •  Sufficiently clean clothes whenever I needed them

And life was good.  Very good.

Now...

  • The day I can actually wash, fold, iron, and put away all of the laundry in a 24 hour period is red-letter!
  • A two mile walk around the neighborhood pushing the stroller takes about all my extra time and energy.
  • Slow cooker meals have become my best friend.
  • I have an alarm clock that sets itself and has no snooze button ;)
  • I'm trying to convince myself that spit up can become a new fashion accessory.

But...

I have her.

Copyright - MLOPHO.com

Copyright - MLOPHO.com


And this is Happily Ever After.


No comments:

Post a Comment